Body Positive Poetry

You,
Eyes see you looking in the mirror
go ahead and cry
then wipe away your tears.

It's time to recognize those feelings are just fears

Baby, those are more than laugh lines.

There is more to your Lovely smile

more to the wrinkles in time 

Your love handles make me happy
I hope you feel that way too
for everything about you tells a story, or more than a few. 
More than words can share, or help to repair, 
So every time you feel alone, just know
Eyes, still see you. 

Even if we've never met

A cosmic, cellular alliance is what you get

I love me, I love you, and I hope you love you too.
I'm living in my skin hoping to inspire love cause we all human beings

Letting go of the pain that fills my brain when I allow judgements in

Join me, lets live our lives

We'll shed our societal skin & begin again.

You are your own mirror & you are beautiful.  -The Pueblo Poetess

I published the pics below in the summer of 2017, on my facebook channel and to be honest I received a lot of negativity from people using the internet to satisfy the loneliness in their own lives by being cruel to others. At first I was kind of depressed from it all but through lots of self love, mindfulness, sharing my artistic self with others, exercise, and following my passions I have learned to shake it off.
Since publishing these pics I have lost another 26lbs, I won't lie and say I did not exercise a little more to help work towards my body transformation, but when I say a little more I truly mean little. The main thing I did to really help reach my goals is I changed the language I used in reference to myself. So yes I do exercise more it's not gonna just happen you have to work hard to meet goals in life that is why we call them goals. But really what I did was shake it off, I accomplished this by changing the language & learning to celebrate me, as I've become happier my body has begun to reflect my inner joy through my skin. 
I'm not writing these to brag or say "Hey here I am look at me" I write these because after years of depression and falsehoods about who I was supposed to be filling my brain I decided that I exist for a damn good reason. So, I write these body loving sensuality embracing blogs & poems in hopes that we can all lift each other up and celebrate our triumphs regardless of size, color, race, and religion. 




July, 2017. Pueblo Lake State Park.
Jewelry & Tutu created by me, Honey Sunshine Creations. 

July, 2018. Pueblo Lake State Park.
#Body Positive Poetry 
#SongsOfTheDay #KellerWilliams #LoveHandles 
https://youtu.be/I4pU3_Ia97E
#Specillest #Beautiful 
https://youtu.be/MwJSNB3t8T0
#SeinaboSey #IOweYouNothing 
https://youtu.be/UUWid7BetA8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers In The Dark

To Be Seen