The Goddess

Welcome to Your Sensual Saturday Poetry,
with your hostess the Pueblo Poetess,


Staring into racks of old dreams and new expectations
colorful things with hidden stains in places only speaking of pasta.
I turned the corner and came across her. 

I probably should not tell you this story
here I go doubting myself again 
but the way I saw her to some would be called objectification.


To me she was the muse I had been missing
The ebony skin of eternal galaxies starlight vision
A blue feathered earring.

One hand on an orange summer dress, fingers hidden in a silky fabric the other a delicately sculpted set of phalanges
bringing her phone past her perfectly aligned neck.
A blue feathered earring fluttering. 

Thick Black Hair braided into a rose on the top of her head, like a fairy she sparkled
Who needs a painting of a girl with a Pearl earring
Here was a flawless ear & a blue feathered earring fluttering gently.

She was midnight moon & morning sun her voice a recovery tonic after to many drinks
I was in awe, I stood there silently & listened to her speak
Hypnotized by the blue feathered earring 
I surveyed her beauty like she was a map and I majored in topography 
each curve suggesting a destination & a cause, she was beauty incarnate
and I wanted to get lost. 

Her lips heart shaped pink vibration, slightly glossed with strawberry sedation
For the moment of pause I dared to think what it would be like to feel that braid 
Move across my breasts as her lips would discover places so deep that only know the touch of lovers

The moment was brief but oh so sweet as the little feminist inside screamed stop objectifying that Goddess.
To me she will always be
The woman with the blue feathered earring. - The Pueblo Poetess. 7-7-2018

Your song of the Day, Beautiful by Spec-illest.
https://soundcloud.com/the-spec-illest/beautiful


                           




                             Hi I am the Pueblo Poetess.
                             I take pictures, & write about stuff.
                             Welcome to the World of
                             What Curvy Women Want.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers In The Dark

To Be Seen

Body Positive Poetry